- What personal data is collected from you through the Website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information we collect
Information you provide us:
- If you order Asmo Solutions’ products, you are required to provide personal data such as your name, address, email address, telephone number and credit card information such as credit card number and expiration date. Without this information we cannot provide deliver the products to you.
- You may choose if you wish to provide us with an email address to receive our newsletter or marketing messages.
- You may also register to use this Website or to take advantage of limited lifetime warranty. During registration you are required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products or services on our Website in which you have expressed interest or which you have purchased. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as age) about yourself, but it is not required.
Information we collect automatically. There is certain information that we collect automatically as the result of your use of the Website or through the use of web analytics services. This information includes but is not limited to:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device from which you access the Website
- the site that you visited immediately prior to visiting the Website
- the specific actions that you take on the Website, including the pages that you visit
- the time, frequency and duration of your visits to the Website
- your browser type and operating system
- the nature of the device from which you are accessing the Website, for example, whether you are accessing the Website from a personal computer or from a mobile device
We store the information as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes set out below.
Use of Information
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this Website. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to:
- deliver products that you have ordered and collect payments
- operate and maintain your account, and to provide you with access to the services that you may request from time to time. Your email address and password are used to identify you when you log into your account.
- respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us
- analyze the use of the Website and improve our services
We process data in compliance with the applicable EU legislation, namely on the basis of the contract (or other relevant connection between you and us, such as the use of our services), your consent or the legitimate interest pursued by us, such as marketing.
If we intend to further process the data for a purpose other than the one for which the data were collected, we shall provide you with information on that other purpose and request your consent, if necessary.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Like most websites we collect information about how you use our Website through “cookies” and similar techniques. A cookie is a piece of data stored on your hard drive to help us analyse traffic, improve our Website and your access to our site, and identify repeat visitors to our site.
For instance, if we use a cookie to remember your choices, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our Website. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Website.
We use social media partners to generate interest in our services among members of your social networks and to allow you to share interests with friends in your network. Our Website utilizes features such as the Facebook Like or Twitter Tweet button functionality to share content. For example, if a user clicks the Facebook Like button, Facebook will leave a cookie on the user’s computer.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Please be aware that rejecting cookies may affect your ability to perform certain transactions on the Website and our ability to recognize your browser from one visit to the next.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our Website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
- Unsubscribe from direct marketing messages or newsletters
- Withdraw consent, if processing is based on your consent
We take precautions to protect your information. Your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personal data are kept in a secure environment.
We do not share your personal data with third parties, unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- Consent: We may share personal data about you with third parties when we have your consent to do so.
- Mergers and acquisitions: We may disclose personal data of our users in connection with a merger, acquisition or asset sale.
- Governmental requests: We may disclose personal data of our users to authorities if such disclosure is necessary to meet any applicable law.
- Social media and networks: If you choose to connect your account to other networks such as Facebook, you will be sharing certain information with these networks.
- Third party cookies: Third parties may collect data through cookies or similar techniques.
We typically store personal data in the EU or the EEA. If any data is transferred outside the EU or EEA, we ensure that the country to which the data is transferred is approved as having a sufficient level of privacy protection by the European Commission or the transfer is otherwise permitted by applicable legislation.
From time-to-time our Website requests information via a survey. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose the information requested. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address) and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this Website and our products.